Strike Day - 1st February
School is closed to all pupils. Work has been set in the Google Classroom for Years Reception to Year 6.
For Nursery children we recommend where possible parents to complete activities to support children's language development.
- Maybe going on a walk to the local park and pointing out local landmarks (post office, vets, shops, post boxes)
- Describe the colours
- Describe whether things/items are big, small, wide, thin
- Baking activities are a great way to help children understand turn taking, as well as developing their language.
- Physical activity to help develop children's core strength is important, so a short walk to the shops or the library.
Our Home Learning is now accessed through Google Classroom. If you have not yet access this - please contact the school office either via email or phone to have the details shared with you.
Additional resources available to support your child's learning from home are listed below:
Support available includes:
Welcome to our Home Learning Zone:
This is where we will set activities for you to complete at home, together with providing the necessary support and guidance you may require.
We will aim to update this page regularly.
All of our teachers have been working hard to provide the home learning packs for each year group. We encourage you to work through this packs as best you can. In the meantime, the staff team will be developing further resources going forward.
Our Home Learning Packs and links are at the bottom of this page.
Follow all the updates from CBBC Newsround:
Some links which are available for the whole school:
PE at Home - Joe Wicks (Youtube) Support for talking to children - Covid-19
Online Reading - Free to all (Great non-fiction texts)
* Please note, this site may be slow to load - be patient.
Why not learn a new skill?
Makaton British Sign Language
Please use the links below to help any phonics home learning that you may be completing.
Phonics Play website - free to subscribe (these are games and resources we use in school)
Youtube Videos (How to say the sounds for Phase 2 and Phase 3)